Shine A Light



Films, Photos, Music, Fashion, Aesthetic, Narrative, Style, Image, Dialogue....

Friday 19 February 2010

Alternative Basterdz!!!

GurnGurnGurn (http://gurn.wordpress.com/) come across some alternative poster artwork for Quentin Tarantino's masterful Inglourious Basterds.







(this one is my favourite!)....there's loads more...HERE!


Inglourious Basterds was my favourite film of last year, but I have to admit that the marketing campaign was not great, and the poster art they went with I didn't feel was strong enough or represented the film in the right way (however I appreciate a film like this is very difficult to market!)....

...I'm not sure if these posters should have been used and there are few in this selection that I really don't like, but I think its cool to see some people putting some more diverse creative thought into poster design and film promotion...as the film posters of recent years has been quite simply...fuckin' naff!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment