Shine A Light



Films, Photos, Music, Fashion, Aesthetic, Narrative, Style, Image, Dialogue....

Friday 19 February 2010

Random nostalgia, old kidz film from my youth and some new mens fashion thats not shit...


In the early nineties there was a film about young kids playing baseball...it was called The Sandlot (or The Sandlot Kids in the UK). I remember seeing it once when I was a kid and even though I have/had very little interest in baseball I remember really liking the film...(think Stand By Me, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, The Goonies etc (all really cool films!)) ...I dont think I'v seen it since, but I just came across the this shoot for a range of clothes that was inspired by said film, and there actually really cool....and I dont even get excited by men's fashion, but this is a really cool collection and a really nice selection of images, combining a feeling of nostalgia with a modern slickness...






You can look at the whole shoot of the clothing range designed by HUF on the Hypebeast website...http://hypebeast.com/2010/02/huf-american-pastime/

Here's the trailer for The Sandlot...


keep checking for more stuff from cool films from childhood times...

"It's about time Benny, my clothes are goin' outa style."

No comments:

Post a Comment